Office Safety Quotes
Preventing accidents at work can be easy as long as everyone is doing their part to work safely. You can promote safe thinking in the office by posting safety quotes for all employees to read. If you hang a few signs in the break room which is a place everyone stops in at sometime during the day you might get people discussing what they read. You could even have a weekly safety meeting and go over some catchy safety phrases. You might even hear people around the office start making up their own safety quotes. You should encourage this by making a box for new safety quotes and offer a small prize or other incentives to the employee whose phrase is picked that week.
- Tomorrow is your reward for working safely today
- At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security
- Prepare and prevent, don't repair and repent
- 10 fingers. 10 toes, if you are not safe - who knows?
- Some have eyes and cannot see; Some have ears and cannot hear; So be wise and wear your safety gear
- Safety is something you learn from the start - Being accident free is doing your part.
- Safety is a state of mind --- Accidents are an absence of mind
- Don't lose your head to gain a minute, You'll need your head your brains are in it!
- Safety is not a gadget but a state of mind.
- Better a thousand times careful than once dead.
- Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it.
- If you can't find the time to do it right, when will you find the time to do it over?
- Hey, wanna see something cool? (Last words uttered before a mishap)
- Living with your mistakes is harder than you think.... wear your safety gear
- Safety rules are there to follow. So take care and we will see you tomorrow
- Are you part of the safety TEAM.....(Together Employees Accomplish More)
- Luck runs out but safety is good for life
In order to get more people thinking safety you can make up little certificates and give them out to all employees that have gone so many days without a work related injury. This shows those that do follow the rules that you notice and appreciate them. It also gives others something to work towards.